Visit Canon in booth 1500 at GRAPH EXPO 2016
Join Canon U.S.A., Inc. at Booth 1500 as it unveils the latest additions to its production and wide format solutions portfolio and encourages attendees to #PrintCanon.
A leader in digital imaging solutions, Canon will celebrate the powerful imaging capabilities that it provides and display a variety of workflow, color management, finishing and end-to-end applications. On display will be the Océ VarioPrint i300, featuring new ColorGrip technology, and the PRISMAsync print server family, which is the first DFE-embedded G7 certified system; both of which were selected as “MUST SEE ‘EMS” at this year’s GRAPH EXPO. With new ColorGrip technology, the Océ VarioPrint i300 offers an inline paper conditioning step to enable high-quality inkjet printing on a variety of cost effective media.
For a comprehensive overview of all of Canon U.S.A’s booth highlights at Graph Expo, join a guided tour or recharge and enjoy refreshments at the thINK lounge.
Find Canon on the following PRINTERVERSE Panels in booth 701:
- Sunday, September 25 1:30-2:15 PM – Living Large: Penthouse Possibilities With Wide Format
- Monday, September 26 12:30-1:15 PM – Team Inkjet: Membership Has Its Privileges
- Monday, September 26 3-3:45 PM – Cleansing Your Palette: The Fresh Taste Of Color
- Monday, September 26 4:15-5 PM – Succeeding With Substrates: The New Roll Of Paper
- Tuesday, September 27 3-4 PM – Case Study Café with Canon
- Tuesday, September 27 4:15-5 PM – Are Your Bits Fit? Workflow Integration Without Perspiration
1 click connects you to The Printerverse: 2016 ALLIANCE TWITTER LIST
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for replays and videos from industry events.